2009-11-16

I love birdies

I really do love birds. I use them at my own work (a lot!) but I also like them at my own home - and somehow it seems that my latest handmade buys are birds too! I am going to decorate our house for holiday spirits next weekend. Not the tree quite yet but lights , more candles, and some other beauties... Like these:



I found them via etsy (we could actually say that we found each other there!), and they´re made by the nicest and the most talented Rachael, please take a look at her shop here and blog here - they´re full of knitted beauty! I actually have visited her again for some more...

And when those red beauties go up, it´s time to say good-bye for these two guys for a while:



See you again after Christmas!

I found those two little sweethearts via dawanda, they´re done by talented Helga - please take a look at her shop here!

Now I am off to work - have a wonderful week beginning!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks

Mia said...

Thank you - and you´re all very welcome!

Many greetings from Finland!

yours,
Mia

This time of the year...

Usually around this time, when children go back to school, and you can just about to smell the autumn, I start to dig deeper in my fabric...