2010-11-08

Snuggly



The weekend around here was a relaxing one. I wasn't like the happy napping cat above all the time but I definitely took it slow. I read, ate, met friends and went to sauna many times. Talk about relaxation!



I am really feeling the Christmas getting closer. We have snow again, and it's sort of chilly outside too, so maybe this is a keeper? It's dark inside almost all day long so candles are a must. And those Christmas lights - if only I could remember in which box I put them last year (read: this year, I think it was end of the March or so)... I love this time of the year: I can start the Christmas preparations but there's no rush yet. Wonderful!

Have a great week!

6 comments:

Jane said...

Ah Mia that lovely cat on you beautiful bag has a pink nose just like our Billy. Billy is snuggly indoors today as the weather has turned fierce, heavy rain and howling wind. I need to battle with my umbrella to go out to work now. Keep warm and I too am SO looking forward to celebrating the Christmas season through our blogs.
Happy Monday,
Love Jane x

Anonymous said...

Oh Mia that is just the sweetest cutest kitten!! Gorgeous. :)
Snow!!! Not so sweet or cute!
Have a great week!
Vivienne x

Helen Philipps said...

I love the kitten - so soft and sweet! I'm enjoying the thought of Christmas things too - I've already put a string of lights in my kitchen and it feels so cosy. I like the decorating and planning, before the panic and rushing set in!
Helen x

Mia said...

Thank you, Jane!

I would be snuggly indoors October-March if possible so kisses to Billy again. It's snowy, cold and getting stormier here, too...

I cannot wait our C-posts!

Yours,
Mia

Mia said...

Hi Viv,

Snow is still there and we're getting some more during tonight and tomorrow *sigh* so it's the winter then...

...Still: a greatest week to you too!

Yours,
Mia

Mia said...

Hi Helen,

I know just how you feel, I am starting to get my Christmas things out (light, curtains, pillowcases...) but I try to keep it slow still... So hard ;)

Happy and crafty week!

Yours,
Mia

This time of the year...

Usually around this time, when children go back to school, and you can just about to smell the autumn, I start to dig deeper in my fabric...