2010-12-15

December 15th

** Welcome to my little Christmas blog! Here you'll find something Christmassy every single day until the big celebration on 25th of December! Some of the things I have created myself and some have been made by you, my dearest readers!
Thank you and the Happiest Holidays!**

DECEMBER 15th

When the mornings are dark, and you really need to get up and get things started, how do you get a holiday feel from the morning? Oh, the calendar, for sure, but I am not even wake yet when I reach mine. But the breakfast...

You'll need:

bred roll (bun) dough
gingerbread mold of your choice

(optional: your favorite Christmas mug or cup)


Make the dough as usual, and lay it on the table.
Roll dough quite thin and use your mold to m
ake buns.
Bake and...

...enjoy with some good coffee or mullet wine (sans wine in the morning?) from your favorite Christmas mug. And an adorable book. The regular breakfast made all Christmassy!

Happy December 15th!

Yours,
Mia

11 comments:

Helen Philipps said...

What a sweet idea to make even breakfast Christmassy! I might even make some Christmas scones using this idea! Have a lovely day, Mia.
Helen x

Anonymous said...

Can I come for breakfast in the morning??? Mmmmm!
Happy Wednesday Mia!
Vivienne x

mynestofyarnandbuttons said...

Oh, Mia you are too much! Such lovely ideas, always so fun, festive, relaxing and easy. Thanks for all the pleasures you bring us. xo Robin❤

Anne said...

Bon appetit! I'm getting hungry looking at the special bread.


Anne ===Plumcreek22

Anne said...

Bon appetit! I'm getting hungry looking at the special bread.


Anne ===Plumcreek22

Jane said...

I have just got in from work and have a cup of tea in my hand...could you email me one please...mmmmmm!
Happy Wednesday Mia,
Love Jane x

Mia said...

Thank you Helen,

I have wanted to try this for long time and wasn't sure if it would work but they turned out so cheerful :)

Have a lovely day, too!

Yours,
Mia

Mia said...

Please do join me tomorrow Viv, as I'll have some more ("normal" ones are so boring now!!!)...

Happy week, Viv!

Yours,
Mia

Mia said...

Thank you Robin!

You and your comments are why I make my posts, so lovely to have you here!

Yours,
Mia

Mia said...

Thank you, Anne, and the smell is divine too :)

Happy day!

Yours,
Mia

Mia said...

I already promised some to Viv for tomorrow morning so why don't you join us, Jane :) That would be SO lovely!

Have a happy day, and soon it's weekend again and...Christmas too!

Yours,
Mia

This time of the year...

Usually around this time, when children go back to school, and you can just about to smell the autumn, I start to dig deeper in my fabric...