It's a well-known fact, that I love shopping. It's fun to wander around the shops, touch, feel and try on things, but sometimes it can also get too crowded, hot and distressing. And that's why I love online shopping so much, you can see many, many wonderful items from all over the world, and never leave your own, comfy couch. Wonderful! The only minus-side is that if you're shopping for a certain date like Christmas, you need to order well in advance. And that's not a even negative thing really; what would be better than have all the presents ready early?
Where do I shop online? There are wonderful places like Shopaholic where you'll find the lists for gifts for all occasions, links to the great shops and blogs - just clicketi-click away! And then there's my beloved Etsy of course - that is a one wonderful place, full of handmade things. It has many, many shops, and it can be a bit overwhelming even, so I have chosen you a few gems to check out this Saturday:
- Looking for wonderful hand knitted and crocheted bags, scarfs and corsages? Look no further than into GreenRabbitDesigns - you'll love everything in there!
- Are you already a keen crocheter, and always looking new tools? You'll find the most beautiful hooks in Robin's Nest - you may need one in each color!
- Looking for beautiful jewelry and adorable handmade cards? I have just a place for you: Jane' s Gems and Jewels - wonderful pieces ready to shop or you may also ask a custom piece just for you!
- New pillows in mind? Or are you looking just something beautiful for your kitchen? Jump into TEJESARITA - it's a patchwork wonderland!
- Looking for something little but very beautiful and precious for you or as gift? Plumcreek22 is the place to visit - you'll never have a bad hair day again!
- Pretty pouch or purse needed? A fun plush? HandmadebyNovaMelina has them for sure - and maybe some pretty slippers coming too!
I'll leave you with these tonight, happy browsing and shopping, I am off to wrap my precious finds!
Happy December 17th!