2013-07-24

And the winner is...

The winning ticket has been pulled out of the hat (well a Moomin-jug this time), and this is how it all went:


Thank you so much all of you who took part, I loved reading all your comments! And congratulations Karen! I have already sent you an e-mail, and will be sending the winning parcel your way soon too, so:


Congratulations also to all of my British-friends for having a new king-to-be! The baby-news are the best always. I also would have quite a few things to show and tell to you about, but I will be back a bit later with them, we have a sunny and gorgeous day here, and one must savor every each of them! 

Happy Wednesday, we'll see soon again!

Yours,
Mia

8 comments:

Beth of The Linen Cat said...

This was a lovely giveaway Mia, I was too late as I read the post today and was about to add my comment when I saw I'd missed it - boo hoo - serves me right for not keeping up with my reading. Anyway, happy shop anniversary and hope you are enjoying some sunshine. Bethx

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Congrats to the lucky Karen! :)
Enjoy the sunshine, you can show us the goodies later!!!
V xxx

Gill said...

Congratulations Karen!

Jane said...

Many congrats to lucky Karen....looking forward to seeing your other goodies....;0)
Enjoy the sunshine, we still have it here...hooray! x

ANNE PlumCreek said...

Hooray for Karen----Enjoy your sun, Mia.
It's wonderful day here.
See you in blogland!!


Anne and all
PlumCreek Studio

Megumi said...

Congratulation to Karen!

Let's enjoy our summer. You mentioned it starts getting cooler in August. Hopefully you have the best hot sunny days!

Megumi

Helen Philipps said...

Congratulations to Karen! A lovely giveaway which I sadly missed! Love your moomin jug. Enjoy the sun, it's such a treat isn't it?
Wishing you a happy week, Mia.
Helen x

Mia said...

Hello ladies,

Thank you all for your comments! Sun is still shining here, and it's very hot so outdoors it is! Happy weekend, everyone!

Yours,
Mia

This time of the year...

Usually around this time, when children go back to school, and you can just about to smell the autumn, I start to dig deeper in my fabric...