2010-07-04

Home sweet home





Oh yes, you saw it right. There are 41 (forty and one) beautiful woolen discs? balls? on that one picture. One wonderful bunch of wool for me to knit! You may say I went over the top (and you just may be right too) but the colors were so beautiful. And I know I´ll knit them up, all of them and soon. You just wait and see.

Otherwise (thrifting-wise) the shopping was not that great, but I found some old and pretty little table clothes (can I cut them for sewing is an another matter. Probably not.) and not that much else.

We had fantastic time, the weather was beautiful too,sun and hot. We had many ice creams outside and lovely room in very nice hotel. I am one happy girl.

Sun from Finland to all of you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a lovely time!
Look at all that yummy yarn, can't wait to see what you make with it!!
Vivienne x

Mia said...

Thank you, Vivienne!

This was sort of mini-break as it´s only me who has holidays now but it was lovely still. And the wool, oh I cannot wait to use it (actually I have already started!) - I have many, many ideas!

Thank you so much for visiting me again and happy new week!

Yours,
Mia

This time of the year...

Usually around this time, when children go back to school, and you can just about to smell the autumn, I start to dig deeper in my fabric...