2010-06-03

Winners! Winners! Winners!

Dear my Aunties blog-readers,

I took care of very important task today. My dear Auntie came to my house (late, indeed, I was just heading outside but she insisted a photoshoot right now - I agreed after seen some chocolate cookies) with a pretty blue bowl with some interesting white stuff inside.



First I was not allowed to touch (crossed me a bit) but then I was asked to pick one. One - I wanted to pick many. But she (my auntie) insisted (she insist a lot sometimes) only one. Ooookay...



And now what? An another? Is this getting boring or what? No, no, I´ll do it (eyeballing those cookies again)... Here we go...



...Let me see... Aha, aha, that´s correct. And...What? Yet an another? *sigh*



Was this third? And last? Let me check who it was? K...



..Kerry? Can you double-check? I think it was Kerry (your handwriting sucks, Auntie), kisses to her. And now can I get my cookies?



Thaank you.



(After two chocolate cookies, took about twelve seconds)

Can we do it again, Auntie - like right now? I am feeling very photogenic just now? No? In a few months, maybe? I love you all, Aunties readers, and congratulations to all winners, kisses, kisses! What did you say, Auntie? I didn´t yet tell who the winners were? Ohhoh, pardon me, here we go then:



So number one was LittleGem, and she will get my Aunties red set as she said she liked it best. I think it´s pretty too. Second was Amaranta, and she´ll get the blue set (I love the bunny!) and third was Kerry, and she´ll get the green one. Yippee - all done! Now I would love you ladies to contact my auntie via e-mail at handmadebymia at gmail.com so she can get your mailing address. And my photograph with my autograph perhaps? No? Mummy says no, alright, in few years then. This was lovely anyway, I´ll do it again anytime. Kisses!

Love,
L

'''

So the lucky winners, LittleGem, Amaranta and Kerry, please drop me a line and I´ll post your packages soon! Thank you all for lovely comments, each and every of them made my day. And it was so great that I wish you all continue leaving comments in future, too and I promise to come to visit your blogs also!

Happy Thursday!

Yours,
Mia

14 comments:

Amapanther said...

Yay!!! thank you so much!!! I love that bunny too!

verykerryberry said...

Wonderful! thank you thank you thank you!

Mia said...

Thank YOU for your lovely comment! so just drop me a line and I´ll post you the bunny (and the rest) and I hope they´ll make you smile a lot :)

Yours,
Mia

Mia said...

Oh and Kerry, you commented while I was answering to Amaranta :) Thank you for your nice comment too! And you too, please drop me a line and I´ll mail your prize! And I hope you´ll like it a lot!

Many sunny greetings from Finland!

Yours,
Mia

verykerryberry said...

I couldn't find your email on here so I did it using Flickr, I know I am going to love it- the birdie from your pic- lovely!

Mia said...

...thank you! I just e-mailed you too via the address i found at your blogger profile :)

Thank you so much!

Yours,
Mia

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the winners!
Have a good weekend Mia. :)
Vivienne x

Mia said...

Thank you Vivienne, happy weekend to you too! And loads of kisses from the master name-picker :)

Yours,
Mia

Shsjndkdns said...

Thank you Mia,
I have just emailed you with my details - can't wait!
xx Gem

Mia said...

Thank you Gem,

I also mailed you back :)

Happy and sunny weekend!

Yours,
Mia

ANNE said...

Congratulations to all of the winners AND thank you Mia for having this give-away.
A big hug to your nephew from America!!

Anne

Mia said...

Thank you Anne so much, he sends many kisses to you too :)

Have a lovely, sunny and bright weekend and many greetings from Finland to all your family too!

Yours,
Mia

Anonymous said...

Well done to the winners! Loving your little helper, might adopt the cookie bribe for mine next time and they may also show more enthusiasm ;)

Mia said...

:)

Thank you, Beth!

I try not to bribe that much ;) but sometimes...You know, it just helps. It was great though, he did a splendid job!

Kisses from him to you too and happy Saturday!

Yours,
Mia

This time of the year...

Usually around this time, when children go back to school, and you can just about to smell the autumn, I start to dig deeper in my fabric...