I visited the wonderful Vivienne at Green Rabbit Designs yesterday, and she had just received a Versatile blogger award. Congratulations! She was asked to pick 15 great blogs and give them the award. She didn't (as I couldn't possibly either) pick specific fifteen but gave the award for all the blogs on her blogroll. And there's mine too! Thank you dear!
I haven't had an award earlier so I needed to check the rules still once. So here we go...
- Say thank you for the person who gave you the award!
- Tell 7 things of yourself!
- Award 15 wonderful bloggers who you love to read!
I want to follow on Viv's footsteps here and award everyone on my "I love to visit"-list, you all deserve it! And here I leave you enjoy your weekend with my 7things, happy Friday, everyone!
- My (current) favorite authors are John Irving and Michael Connelly (and many others)
- Pink is absolutely my favorite color, but I mostly wear blue, gray and white
- I hated sewing and sewing machines still three years ago
- I am a blond (thanks to my lovely hairdresser)
- I love everything 80s, the books, TV-series (Jackie Collins, Dynasty, Murder She Wrote...)
- I am quite tall, almost 1,77
- I cannot drink coffee with sugar (just some milk, thank you)