2009-06-05

Rainy days





The Finnish summer gives its best: rain, cold, stormy weather with yet some more rain. Did I mention rain? I was planning to sew sky blue summery bags and pouches this week and line them with flowers and sunny yellow cottons. Yeah right. I have been sewing some watery blue bags instead. They´re pretty cute too, don´t you think?

Now I am off to chase all the garden furniture gone with the wind around our back yard (again) and shop some BBQ delicacies. To cook indoors, naturally.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

parTea lady said...

Those are really nice tote bags. The blue color is great and the fabrics are extremely cute.

Better not mention how the weather is here in GA. ;=)

Mia said...

Thank you parTea lady! I like how the bags turned out (despite the bad weather ;) ) and THANKYOU not letting me know how sun shines back there... It was great here for three or so days also but now it´s been just miserable for this week. It will get better I am sure!

This time of the year...

Usually around this time, when children go back to school, and you can just about to smell the autumn, I start to dig deeper in my fabric...