2010-03-07

Pillow talk



I have been knitting and felting quite a lot this weekend, and the pillowcase above is one of my latest creations. It will (hopefully) make someone smile as much as my friends birthday present made me:



... A pink dog with a pink pearly necklace! I for sure did not know I needed one but now that we´ve met I simply cannot think life without. She is called Nora and she keeps me company while I surf the net or watch telly. My hands busy knitting at the same time.

Thank you dear friend!

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

Helen said...

Lurrrrrrrve the new cushions Mia. Cushions are my one weakness! Love Helen

Mia said...

I know ;) as I read your blog regularly! Thank you for visiting and the little bees say HELLO! too!

Yours,
Mia

Hello?

The title just says it, a shy little hello? It's been a while *ahem*, and I am not absolutely sure what happened,  I just... Somehow fe...