This bag took me ages and a week to finish. Making it wasn't the problem, I loved the frosty pink wool, and I think I knit the bag in the beginning of July. Then I slowly attached one flower petal here and another leaf there weeks after that. I had the lining fabric ready, too, but it just somehow... Didn't come together quicker.
This bag was actually designed around this reused flowery cotton I found in local thrift shop in June. It is truly beautiful (it has sort of English cottage-feel, correct me please, my British friends, if it is anything but) and I knew how the bag should look but I still struggled a lot. I started embroidering the leaves, left it for week, made the lining but couldn't get it completed.
On Saturday evening, when I got one custom bag knit and felted (and then it needs to dry almost 24hours), I finally took the plunge and finished the bag. And made a matching string bag for it, too. Phew, it felt good. And I love it - both the bag and a feeling of closure.