Today I wanted to talk about friendship. I have quite a many friends, but my absolute best friend is Adele. She is such fun, always full of new ideas, laughs and energy. She runs her own yarn shop almost on her own, like I told you the other day, but she still finds time to do so much more. Like one morning not that long ago, my doorbell rang, and when I opened the door there she was:
- Good morning, sleeping beauty! It is a beautiful morning, look at all this snow! And look what I found under it all, your snowman lantern, I think it is past its best days?
- Good morning dear Adele, is that a new pom-pom hat?
- It is, that is my new winter-collection called Snow-poms, and I brought you something too, let me help you with it...
- There we go, it looks perfect on you, just as I thought!
- Thank you, Adele, but what brings you here this snowy morning?- I just woke up this morning, saw all the snow, and thought that your house needs a snowman! A proper one, we will so recycle this old one, I think Brita might be able to use it in her workshop. So hop-hop...
Soon we both were pushing big snowballs around my yard! And in no time we had three big ones ready, and we just...
...Needed to lift them in top of each other!
- Now it needs little something still, let me see... Some little stones maybe... Good that you live in Old Stone Path, Anna!
- I know! And maybe a few sticks still...
- And this was supposed to be my lunch, but I think Mr Snowman needs it more...
-Oh my, I think I should have brought three mugs!
See you tomorrow!